DISC BRAKE KIT SHIMANO DEORE XT M8100 J-KIT
The SHIMANO XT brake kit is composed of a Shimano XT BL-M8100 brake lever. The Deore XT range is one of the highest ranges in the world of the brake at Shimano. Its lever is mounted at an angle to provide two points of contact on the handlebars. This increases rigidity and promotes feedback. A very powerful braking and a rather short stroke to have a better dosage on the intensity.
Its single-piston brake caliper guarantees efficient and powerful braking on a BMX Race. It adopts the same design as the previous XT M8000 calipers which means G02A/3A/J02A/3A resin or G04S/J04C metal pads are compatible.
- J-Kit version (the hoses are not connected to facilitate the internal passage)
- Adjustment of the lever guard.
- 2-piston caliper.
- I-Spec EV brake mount.
- Sold without disc.
- Hose 170 cm.
- Weight : 392g (with disc 160)
- Compatible pads: resin G02A/3A/J02A/3A or metal G04S/J04C
INSTALLATION OF A J-KIT BRAKE :
- - Position your brake lever on your handlebar.
- - Mount your brake caliper on the disc brake bracket.
- - Remove the black rubber plug from the end of the hose.
- - Remove the end caps from the end of the brake levers.
- - Slide the black rubber nut cover over the hose.
- - Do not remove the small cap on the end of the hose.
- - Insert the brake hose into the lever nut.
- - Making sure to hold the hose to the bottom of the lever nut, tighten the nut to compress the olive inside the lever. There is no need to overtighten, the thread of the nut should remain visible, it is then hidden by the nut cover that you slid on the hose before.
- - Now you can operate the brake to finalize its installation.
- DISC BRAKE KIT
- DISC DIAMETER
- BRAKE LEVIER
- BRAKE PARTS
- Brake Arms
- BRAKE TYPE
- DISC BRAKE ONLY
- PRODUCT TYPE
- Kit for Disc brakes