The Pride Racing EB24 (BSA) bottom bracket offers a smooth and durable pedaling experience.
Ceramic bearings gives a huge diffrence when it comes to engage and pedal, this bottom bracket upgrade the performance of the rider. Here's a high brand bearing that needs a carfully maintenance.
It is built around a CNC machined 7075-T6 aluminum body. As well as being durable and moisture resistant, it provides rigidity and reduced deformation of your bottom bracket. It is equipped with high precision sealed ring bearings to ensure smooth pedaling .
IN DETAILS :
- 7075-T6 aluminum body
- 100% sealed bearings
- Delivered with aluminum spacers - 4 seals
- Compatible only with EB24 standard gearboxes
- Black anodized body / cups
- Laser logo and indication
- BSA Buttom bracket : 1,37 x 24T
- Compatible only with EB24 standard boxes
- Axle compatibility - 24/24mm
- Weight : 118g
- BB TYPE
- BEARINGS TYPE
- Steel Stainless Bearings
- AXLE DIAMETER