Odyssey is happy to introduce the new ultra-light Super Circuit tire.
This welcome addition to the lineup has been designed to meet the demands of pro-level BMX racing and park/transition riding. Some of Odyssey’s most iconic tires have inspired the Super Circuit's all-new tread design, with a focus placed on its shallow, grippy tread block depth and K-Lyte Plus casing layup to save weight.
The Super Circuit tire features a fast and smooth center tread, knurling on the side blocks, and it is offered in a competition-ready foldable bead option only.
- Designed for pro-level racing and park/transition
- Lightweight K-Lyte with kevlar bead
- Shallow, grippy tread block depth for to save more weight
- Directional tread pattern with smooth center tread
- Micro-knurled side blocks
- High Pressure (100-110 PSI)
Sizes: 20x1.75", 20x2.10", 20x2.40"
Casing: 120TPI, K-Lyte Plus with puncture protection
PSI Rating: 100-110 PSI Max
Bead: K-Lyte Plus, foldable
Durometer: Dual compound
Weights: 1.75" @ 335g / 11.8 oz, 2.10" @ 440g / 15.5 oz, 2.40" @ 520g / 18.3 oz
- MAX PRESURE
- 100 PSI
- WHEEL SIZE
- FOAL BEAD
- TIRE WIDTH
- 20 x 1.75"
20 x 2.10"
20 x 2.40"