|Ref.||Cranks Length||Color||Unit price||Avail.||Buy|
All prices with tax included.
Product is no longer in stock
BERINGER E2 ELITE CRANKSET
E2 Version : There's some details which has been upgraded on this new version. First of all, the crankset is 5% lighter than the previous one as 680g (175mm). Some changes also on the 24mm axle to get a really strong and stiffy crankset. That's giving a lot more reactivity and stiffness when it comes to pedaling. The Q-Factor is giving a better position on the bike for getting bigger goals and performances.
Chain Line E2 : 42,5mm to 43,5mm
- Color: black, titanium, silver, gold, blue, red, green, orange, purple
- CNC machined hollow cranks from 6082 forged aluminum
- Hollow CrMo integrated steel axle with 24 mm diameter
- Mounting with 4-point crown - center distance 104 mm
- Coating: color anodization
- Laser engraving of the logo for a very precise rendering
- Delivered without 68 mm bearing housing.
This product is designed for BMX race competition.
The set sold includes :
- a left crank with its 2 stainless steel M6 screws and its steel support washer,
- a right crank assembled with its axis, a support washer and an aluminum adjustment screw,
- aluminum spacers to adjust the position of the crankset on the case,
- a plastic assembly wedge to help with assembly.
- TYPE OF AXLE
- 24mm - 48 splines
- CRANKS LENGTH
- 4 bolts (104 BCD)
- CRANKSET TYPE
- 2 pcs