RACE TRACER SHOT HELMET
After long studies in collaboration with the fastest riders in the world, the new Race Tracer helmet is here. It has a new technology on shock absorption and a new design. Equipped with 9 front diffusers and 8 rear extractors to have an optimized air flow. An important point on safety, this helmet has 2 "Quick Release" strips to remove the interior foam quickly in case of a serious fall. The Race Tracer model is one of the most comfortable models in the range. A fully removable and washable "Morpho-Conforming Quick Dry" interior. With a glossy paint and a high resistance varnish protection in Polyurethane (PU), this helmet offers beautiful finishes. Designed under the ECE 2206 standard which corresponds to the latest motorcycle approval.
The Race Tracer helmet is a trusted helmet with all the latest technology today.
- Weight 1300g
- Approved according to the ECE 2206 standard
- Synthetic reinforced shell (SRS shell)
- 2 shell sizes and 2 EPS for a perfect fit
- MIPS system to limit the risk of brain injury
- Shock-Absorber" chinrest insert
- 9 front diffusers and 8 rear extractors for optimized airflow
- Morpho-Conforming Quick Dry" interior
- Fully removable and washable interior made of ventilated, quick-drying hypoallergenic fabric
- Quick Release" system for quick removal of cheek pads in case of emergency
- Ventilated visor - not adjustable
- High resistance Polyurethane (PU) varnish protection
- Double D" closure system
MIPS SYSTEM: This technology consists in having two independent frames. Its principle is simple: to imitate and play the role of the cerebrospinal fluid in which our brain "floats". During an impact, the MIPS system will absorb the energy of the impact by making the skull slide along the cap. The rotational forces will be better dissipated and the brain will not hit the skull, thus being better protected against oblique impacts.
- 1300g +/-50g
- RIDER SIZE
- MOTORCYCLE APPROVED HELMET
- HELMET TYPE
- Full Face