All prices with tax included.
Product is no longer in stock
PRIDE SLIK 3.0 FORK - 24"
The Pride Slik 3.0 fork is now available
Available in Matte Black or 3K Gloss
Designed in one piece for greater reliability the Pride SLIK carbon fork has a sober and elegant design. Its 100% carbon HM Torray® T700S x T800S monobloc construction combined with its polymethacrylimide polymer internal structure makes it possible to increase the strenght and solidity of the assembly.
Used on the World Cup circuit with Jeremy Rencurel, Romain Mayet, Renaud Blanc, Romain Mahieu, Arthur Pilard, Michael Bias.
On SLIK 3.0 models, regarding the conic steerer only (Tapered), Updates has been made. A crown race has been added to the fork, at the bottom of the steerer tube. This aluminium cone gives a lot of stiffness and makes the fork way more reliable. If you are about to mount the fork on frame, you don't need to put the crown race of the headset, it's already on the fork.
FORK 3.0 SLIK 24" - TAPERED - 20MM AXLE - MATT BLACK
- Torray® T700S x Torray® T800S carbon fiber with PMI Internal structure
- Construction : 100% Carbon
- Crown Race Integrated
Technical Characteristics :
- Steerer tube thickness : 4,8mm
- Steerer tube length : 175mm
- Fork height : 528mm
- Offset : 30mm
- Steerer tube diameter at the top (Ext.) : 28,6mm
- Steerer tube diameter at the buttom (Ext.) : 39,80mm
- Aluminium sleeve for M18 x 1,5mm screw
- Compression screw length : 60mm
- Thread diameter of the compression screw : 17mm
- Steerer tube non cutable
- Weight : 530g (with the compression screw)
20MM AXLE NEEDED - click here
- IMPORTANT : Always use torque key
- Compression bolt tightening : 3 Nm (Max)
- Stem bolts tightening : 8 Nm (Max)
- Dropouts x hub bolts : 8 Nm (Max)
This was designed and created for the BMX RACE only. Compliant with EN and CPSC safety requirements. Complies with the EN 14781 standard. It is always up to the buyer to know his own limits and how we interact with him. Able to absorb a big collision. After a crash or collision, please check your fork. If you suspect that your responsibility to do so is analyzed by a professional integrity of your fork. Always respect the tightening torques. If possible, use a split race
- STEERER TUBE SIZE
- 1 1/8" : 1.5"
- STEERER TUBE LENGTH
- AXLE SIZE
- WHEELS COMPATIBLE
- COMPRESSION BOLT
- M18 x 1.5mm