FORWARD JOYRIDE V2 1600MM DISC BRAKE KIT
A good brake on your race BMX guarantees a better safety of the rider. During races or trainings, the brake is useful in case of danger. Forward offers an efficient and direct braking, with a new brake lever.
This is a C-JET version, a brake kit that allows you to easily insert your hose in the internal passage of your frame or to easily adjust the length of your hose.
In this kit, you have everything you need to mount your brake and adjust everything with the olive and inserts kit included in the product. It also has a 140mm diameter disc with an ISO 6 mounting. To mount a C-JET brake kit, you can look at the instructions in the description below.
Compatible with ISO 6 hubs only, if you have a centerlock hub, there is an ISO 6 to Centerlock adapter. To discover this adapter, click here
- This kit contains: Lever - caliper - hose - disc - screws - insert and olive
- Brake type: hydraulic disc brake
- Lever type: straight lever
- Caliper type: Post Mount
- Type of pads : Organic
- Brake fluid: Mineral
- Hose length: 1600mm
- Disc diameter: 140mm
- Number of piston : 2
C-JET BRAKE MOUNTING :
- - Position your brake lever on your handlebars.
- - Mount your brake caliper on the disc brake bracket.
- - Remove the black rubber plug from the end of the hose.
- - Remove the end caps from the end of the brake levers.
- - Slide the black rubber nut cover over the hose.
- - Do not remove the small cap on the end of the hose.
- - Insert the brake hose into the lever nut.
- - Making sure to hold the hose to the bottom of the lever nut, tighten the nut to compress the olive inside the lever. There is no need to overtighten, the thread of the nut should remain visible, it is then hidden by the nut cover that you slid on the hose before.
- - Now you can operate the brake to finalize its installation.
- DISC DIAMETER
- BRAKE LEVIER
- BRAKE PARTS
- Brake Kit
- DISC BRAKE KIT
- BRAKE TYPE
- DISC BRAKE ONLY
- CABLE LENGTH
- PRODUCT TYPE
- Kit for Disc brakes